Through Myra's Eyes

Saturday, January 25, 2014

One of those days!
I guess getting a little extra sleep has made me a little off but, I'm going to move on to better moments anyways!
I was looking at blogs this morning and came across one that made me stop and think "wow, there are other people out there with all the same issues as me!!"
Found this quote on a card someone made..
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Maybe that's the issue of this day for me.
So...maybe my To DO List is important???
With a smile on my face , and  the love of who is around me today..I am off to make this day a good one no matter what drop's on the floor or breaks in my hand..I'm off to do great things.
Happy Saturday to you.
Keep smiling, My

No comments:

Post a Comment