Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Martha White's Pumpkin Spice muffin mix...yummy

Yumm Yumm...This was something I found on a displace for the holiday baking.
Its really good, it has a mild spice taste that isn't to strong.
I'm going to have to see if it's something the store will keep around.
It only took 3/4 cup of milk and I didn't make it into muffins so it took a few extra minutes to bake.
It's a keeper!


I'm off for another week and getting some much needed sleep along with getting things done around here.
I love having a clean house with enough time to cook something good and then clean up my mess.
The kids and I played a new game and somehow I won three times in a row and they didn't want me to play any more.  Funny how now that they are older I get to try and win now.  They don't seem to like it...lol
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment