Through Myra's Eyes

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Zucchini Bread..not bad

 My first try at "Zucchini Bread".
I don't have a very good way of putting my cook book together so a little note book is how it goes.

I have never grated a zucchini, it wasn't to hard.
2 cups  
one cup of chopped walnuts. 
3 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 tsp. cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 1/4 cup white sugar
3 tsp. vanilla

I missed the other bowl.
1st. bowl: Swift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
2nd bowl: beat eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar 
then
add 1st bowl to 2nd bowl, then stir in zucchini and walnuts.
 Two 8 X 4 pans...I used what I had, they weren't this size.
grease the  pans and add some flour
Heat oven to 325 
Evenly add batter to pans.
My very used and not clean oven.
I put these on my cookies sheet so the bottom wouldn't burn.
BAKE 40-60 min's.

Look how beautiful they turned out!
So proud of myself.
It's really good, even my kids liked it.
I love this plate, I've had the whole set since I started my hope chest in 1981..I used them for awhile then, put them away because you can't put them in the microwave and thats all I needed was my kids to see these dishes spark!

For more like this go to..Allrecipes(dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment