Through Myra's Eyes

Monday, July 13, 2015

Queenie needs a home

I was looking at a Canine & Kitty Co-Op in Long Beach, Ca.  and found this dog named Queenie.  She looks so much like a dog I had we named Girlfriend.
I wish I could have this dog to give a lot of love too.
Her sweet face is unforgettable. I so miss having a dog.
I really need to figure out how to support this dog.  She has caught my heart.
I found this site from looking at www (dot) Wheres Bixby (dot) com.  This is a story of a man who is riding his bike all over America to make people be aware of animals that need homes.
I guess she is under Pet Finder.
I hope we can get the word out to get her a home, I wish it was my home but, that won't be the case right now.
I guess I need to find another home that will let me have a dog. I would get her in a second.
Stay Strong Queenie, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment