Through Myra's Eyes

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Taking on change

My first day of unemployment.
I felt like I knew this was going to happen on Friday.
Yesterday I walked into work and started cleaning out my locker. People around me asked..what are you doing? I said, I really think I will be laid off today.
Within an hour HR showed up, along with guards..guards, do we really need those?
The big guy then showed up and everyone started talking to me again.
I was ready for the next direction of my life.
The good thing is I will get unemployment and my health insurance is good until the end of the year.
I found a quote...
               You know all those things you've wanted to do? 
                   You should go do them.
With these words, I think I need to go do something new.  What that is I'm not sure yet but, it will come to me.
Have a great day. Looks like sunshine in California for me.
Smile, Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment