Through Myra's Eyes

Friday, September 2, 2016

Pageviews!

4567
That's the number of page views I have had on this blog!
Shocking to say the most.
Since I have no followers.  And nobody leaves me a message ever, how is it that people stop by and see what I have put on this blog?
I found another blog so I have been playing on that one over at word press.  I have 63 people from all over the world who leave me comments and silly things that make me laugh every day.
Why do I come back here?
Well, I guess I like to talk to my self and see if others stumble by to hear me talk.
Happy Labor Day to you, all 4567 of you.
I had my first child on a very hot Labor Day 28 years ago.  A day I will never forget. A child who I have broken my back for, went to bat for him even when he was wrong, and will still love him just as much today as I did the first time I saw him.  He has broken my heart many times in the past few years but, I will never give up on him. My Mother always said, "don't have kids, all they ever do is break your heart".  She was right about that but, maybe I have broken their hearts along the way too.
Thanks for listening and making 4567 reasons to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment