Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Photo-A-Day in bulk

Jan.4: I hear..
This clock is at the corner (by my home) on the sidewalk next to a very busy street. I hear it alot.  But, it seem like it isn't working this week. 
Jan.5:Square
This is a fun game.  I was playing with Princess P & Special K, I won three times in a row and they were to happy.  When does Mom start winning games?haha..Now that they are old enough I can start win again!! 
Jan.6:Round
This is a fountain in front of my favorite Coffee Cafe.
It is next to a bust intersection, not a quiet place to drink a coffee but fun to listen to the water.
The more picture's I take of where I live, you can really see I live in the city. 
Jan.7:Currently reading
I received this card and letter in the mail from my friend Madison so I got to say I was reading her letter.
I read more magazines then books but love to read letters from friends.
Every girl needs a friend like Madison, she writes the best letters!! 
Jan.8: Landscape
I took this picture months ago, I know I cheated but I love this bird of paradise flower, its in the Walmart parking lot. 
Jan11: I see...
I bought this piece of material to make curtains for my one window in the kitchen.
Now I just need to get the sewing machine out and make them. 
Jan.10: Hello
I know I made this card during the summer but it was perfect for this day. 
Jan.9:Pattern
Bubbles in a pot of water is all I could come up with for this theme.
I know my chairs have a pattern but I thought that would be to boring. 
Jan.12:Bright
This is the bank sign that glows this pretty bright blue all over the corner.
They made this bank on the corner where the oldest farm house was for many years and the city  made a plaque to tell the history of this spot.
This is an odd bank, its all ATM machines. You really have to know how to use that machine.
Jan.13:Lucky number
Mega Millions lottery was really big this day so I wrote that I need to pick the right numbers to be a millionaire...hahaha 
 Jan14:New
My beautiful daughter, Princess P, loves her ear rings.
 Jan15:Old
This was my lunch box in 1970.
I don't know why I got it from my Mom's collections of old stuff but, I have it in the never used cupboard above the refrig.
Jan.17:Jump
This is my favorite statue on the corner across the street from the post office.
Its also on a busy street.  I just wonder how many other ppl enjoy these two bronze ladies as much as I do.  It also has water that is like a water fall on the wall behind them that also goes under their feet, it just wasn't on the day I took this picture.





I've had a lot of fun looking for these things to make this challenge happen.  Princess P gives me ideas too.
I have today and tomorrow off, lets see what I get done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment