Through Myra's Eyes

Saturday, April 2, 2016

April Photo A Day

Here's that list to follow along with.
I'm already a day behind...story of my life.
For yellow, I was thinking about polishing my nails yellow!
Looking down, funny how I'm always looking up..to the clouds, to talk to someone, the top shelf always has the best stuff and to see where I'm walking!
There is that bridge with all the freeway traffic..good idea.
So my goal will be to...post here every day, I will be back later today to get started.
Tell your friends about this and let's do this together.
If you know how to show me your pictures that would be even more fun.  I don't get any comments so maybe you can help me figure out how to get that working.  You can email me at ohmyrano@yahoo.com.
Or maybe my bonus daughter will help me again, she is simply amazing!
Have a great day.
Happy picture taking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment