Through Myra's Eyes

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good Bye 2013...you won't be missed!

Let's welcome in 2014 with a happy...so glad you are here!

I remember when I was 14 yrs. old I said to my friend Teri DeA that 2014 was going to be my best year ever!  She laughed at me, I don't think she thought it would ever happen.  I have no idea where she is today, I haven't seen her since 1977. I'm sure she doesn't even remember us talking about it in my little room with red carpet and a hot pink bedspread...hahahaha! 
So....
    Happy 2014 to me.  This is going to be a year of many changes and fun learning.
    Always believe that something wonderful is right around the corner.
I'm on my way to the corner to see what is happening..lol
I have pictures to share, cards to create, lessons to learn, plants to grow and happiness to find everyday.
I have promised myself that everyday I am going to look in the mirror and say "What can I do for you today?" I really mean it.  I want to make who I see in that mirror happy everyday.  It might just be something small like...put on your favorite nail polish to take a walk and buy a lottery ticket. That is 365 things I will need to do for Myra. The one who needs to smile and be fun again. I know this is possible. Maybe you who is reading this can leave me something to do for this challenge. Helpful hints are always needed.

Happy New Year.  Enjoy 2014 its going to be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment