Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, January 9, 2014

JAM TIME














A little something I got in the mail from my pen pal Dianne in Ohio.
Just something fun I started doing with ATC cards, my friend Ann
started this JAM (J=just A=add M=more), she made three cards that are 
2 1/2 X 3 1/2 and she put the paper that looks like water, put her
address label on the back and sent it to Ann in Ohio, Ann put the lady
with the phrase "Just when you think you have seen it all...you try on 
your bathing suit!" and she sent it to me. SO..I now needed to finish it. I put sun glasses, sandals on the bottom and colored in her hair.
I think it looks cute.  Now I have one and I will send two of them back
to Ann and she will keep one and send one to Dianne.
It's really fun to do.

















This turned out really cute!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Reminds me of the Traveling Pants ... ;)

    ReplyDelete