Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Sometime's I'm not the sharpest tool in the box and I have prove this one more time.
Yesterday I worked 11 hrs. came home and thought I will just take a short nap..hahaha
I do remember my daughter saying our favorite show will be on in ten minutes.
So at 2am like always I woke up and realized the turkey is still in the freezer. Great
I hope putting it out now will help it to be less frozen.  Well, its not like I'm having company, it's just my kids and they are use to my not so all the time good cooking.
Now that it is 3:30 in the morning and I'm ready for the day and everyone is sleeping, I guess I will go back to sleep but, this time without my work clothes on and I will brush my teeth..lol
Thanksgiving..what does it mean to me?
I really would rather be gone somewhere. But its a great day to catch up on sleep and good laughs with my kids. But on Friday..will that's a secret that has been in the planning stage since last Sunday when I was out having lunch with the oldest and the youngest, we decide to go take a road trip.  We are going to Vegas!  I haven't been there for 20 years.  The two of them were in shock when I said lets go. The middle ones wont be around so I won't have mom guilt. 
So I'm going to get things together today and work like a crazy women to get this house all clean, because you never leave your house a mess when taking off for a trip...what if I don't make it back, wouldn't want anyone to know that I have a load of wash or a floor that wasn't clean..so many voices in my head.
Then I work on Sunday....but my new partner (at work) are really doing good.  He makes me laugh and he's starting to understand that working hard is what this job is all about.
Eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment