Through Myra's Eyes

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's been a year

Hard to believe it's been a whole year since I started this blog.  I remember having the hardest time trying to get it to work.  Now I am so busy working and never time to get here. 
But, I have learned so much. I have learned a lot about myself, shared alot of things I wouldn't have shared without this.  I learned more about journaling, how I have a sewing machine that is still where I put it in June, I still have things to clean or fix and that I need to give my self a gift, a gift of time to complete what really matters to me.
I have learned from others blog, the things they take pictures of and what they collect or cook. It's like opening the door to a new friends house.
I have found that there are others out there that come and see what I have made, even someone I work with has stopped in, she told me. So to all that have come by, I want to thank you. The next twelve months will get even better..even if I work 34 days in a row.
Happy Thanksgiving.
What am I thankful for...the time I have to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment