Through Myra's Eyes

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Feb.2015 Photo-A-Day..let me show you what I have done!

Feb.1: On my plate
This is what I had to eat while I watched the 
Super Bowl Game. 
Feb.2:Mail
This is my ugly mail box with mail that needs to go back to sender.
Feb.3:Water
This is in front of the cemetery where some of my friends call home. 
Feb.4:Reward
This is my locker at work and my bestest buddy came back to leave some of us notes and I got mine right on my locker.  I was so excited! 
Feb.5:something blue
Some of my favorite things. Yes, that is my cell phone.
Feb.7:Stripes
I would love to stay at this amazing hotel.

Feb.8:In my bag
Remember when I found this at the county fair. 
Feb.9:Energy.
It takes alot of energy to walk 3 miles a day but, I am doing it! 
Feb.10:This inspires me
These are my favorite craft tool. You can see I have used them for ever! 
Feb.11: On the wall
can't go wrong with some great art. 
Feb.12:Pointy
I love this picture.
I started with one of my plants and then found these. 
Feb.13:Temptation
Girl Scout cookies, these only come out once a year and how can you say no? 
Feb.14:Love
This was fun to make.
But I think I put up the three bottles of Coke with my kids names on them.
Oh well. 
Feb.15:Spot
My parking spot, not my favorite spot but, its all mine. 
Feb.16:From where I stand
A girl can never have enough Almay.
I always have fun making my eyes look amazing! 
Feb.17:Routine
Every day I text my daughter "Good Morning" with a little fun or haha along with it.
You can also see I read Oprah too.










I had fun looking for these photo's, I'm getting better at finding things with every week that passes.
It's going to be Thursday, a week goes fast with Monday being a holiday and taking off Tuesday because it was needed!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment