Through Myra's Eyes

Saturday, June 13, 2015

To Summer Read Or Not?

John Green has another book made into a movie..Paper Towns.  Everyone talks about having a summer reading list. I really don't know if I really have time for this but, this one should be a quick read. I really bought it for my daughter..anything to get her to read more and playstation less, you know what I mean.
Well, I will get started on this and figure out how to report on how I'm doing on it.
Do you summer read?
How do you pick your books?
I used to read a lot when Oprah had her book club.  I was looking on 2015 Challenges on google and there are alot of ppl who read a book a week, there is no way I could do that.  But, then again how many ppl are crazy like me and work 60 hours a week and more?? and don't forget that I get up at 1:30a.m. to be at work at 3 a.m. Just a little something I do because I need money...I know shut up, I made this life for me.
Happy Saturday.  I had the day off, and tomorrow too.  Sleep is my favorite thing to do. I hope your day ways filled with fun.
Until next time, Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment