Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Alcohol inks are fun

My friend Hannah pulled out her alcohol inks and made a really cute card.
I didn't have any of these so...I went out shopping with a coupon and look what I found.
I found them in packs of three bottles so, I didn't get to really pick all of my favorite colors.
These are a start. 
 I started with purple...who wouldn't!
I used a cotton ball and played.  
Then some Cranberry for a little fun.
I added some orange just because.
Then picked some words, and a flower to make it a card!
I went a little over the top with this one.
They were suppose to be flowers but, when they turned out looking like big circles I pulled out my sharpie markers and changed it up a little.
That just wasn't enough so I stamped it with my two new fun stamps.
This is what I do when I don't know what I'm really doing. 
This started out with drips and ended up with brown circles.
Let's remember, I don't know what I'm doing and it shows.
It ended up being a work of art..don't you think?
It's going in the mail to someone...someday.  Will it be you?


I had the best hour making a mess, you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment