Through Myra's Eyes

Monday, February 29, 2016

Three in a day

 I went through my stack of paper packs and decided that this one beautiful pad needed to find it's way into a card.
I loved this paper so much that I didn't want to cut it up.
Today was the day to cut it up and make some cards.
I'm really happy I did.
I cut out the butterfly, punched some flowers and matted the words and here is the first one done.
I have sheets of birds cages.  I cut this one out and didn't cry doing it, I think I can do more with the rest of this paper.
I really love this one. I guess it's the bird cage that win's it for me.
I cut out the butterfly and it is so beautiful that I decided not to add much more to this card to keep it simple.
Love how this one turned out.

Then when I pulled out these white envelopes I decided they needed something too.
I really need to make a card with this stamp.

I already have these in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment