Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Two things I found today!

Have you ever noticed this on paper towels?  I remember flowers and xmas stuff but, never words to kick you in the pants and look for a bear hug!
Maybe this will help me clean better...probably not.
I used a whole roll this week and went back to see if I could find another roll to help me with new opportunity to shine.
Maybe it was the kick in the pants that I really needed, I guess the last one I got didn't seem to help...lol  
Then I found this package!
Life is looking up for me now.
Who know I could buy Taco Bell Taco Seasoning mix in the store.  
Now I can make my own taco's and enjoy my own cooking and remember the days at Taco Bell.....heaven!

I have giving up fast food and let me tell you it has been difficult.
I am the junk food junkie of the world.  But with my bet with my wonderful son, I have giving up going out.
Believe me when I say it hasn't been easy, it really hasn't.  Monday I took off for a walk and I was gone for two hours.  I left with no money so, I couldn't cheat. I am on a mission and this time I will win.
By the end of this year I will be able to look at my reflection and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment