Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day

I feel so loved.
This is what I found in my mail box this week.
If one of these is from you...Thank you so much.  I can't tell you how happy I was to see a card in the mail.
Starting to reconnect with old friends is a little scary.  I haven't been a great letter writer for about three years.
I am back and going to make cards and write notes and send them.

I brought out the sewing machine after finding a project on "Youtube".
I searched for..how to make a pillow case.
Some people really get into it and others get down to what is needed and how to make it.
My sewing skills aren't as good as they use to be.
If this was 7th grade sewing class, I would have been sent home..lol
Crazy as I am, I made two of these.
My son is crazy about hockey so here is his Valentines gift. 
I always try to make something cute to put candy in for my kids.
Paige had used one of my stamps and colored it in but left it so, I cut it out, glued it to a bag and filled it with good stuff.  She thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment