Through Myra's Eyes

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's October already

Rabbit Rabbit
Not sure how that is to be good luck but I will take it!
What can I do this month for a challenge??
Since last month I failed at the photo taking.
I did so so on the journaling book
and how many post did I do last month...not enough
So let's not beat myself up and lets move on and move on strong.

I have a few ideas for cards and I have a storage unit that I have a big idea to make a spot in it for a craft table.  I also want to find a way to save enough money this month to move out of this sad place I call shelter. I get three pay checks this month so maybe I can do this.  When you want something bad enough you know how we can make it happen.  I just need some happiness in my life.  I feel like someone died in my life. You know that numb feeling when you have returned from a funeral, I have been feeling this way for two weeks maybe more now and I truly want it to go away. I didn't want this month to start out as a downer but sometimes you just need to let it out, this is it and I will be finding my happiness this month.

Keep smiling and make it a great month,
If you have any suggestions for me please let me know....that is if anyone is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment