Through Myra's Eyes

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A few of my Photo a day pictures!

12/30: US
I love tripping over my kids!
The heart in the middle is for my daughter who doesn't live with us. 
12/29: I need less of this..
Words with friends!  I am so bad at this game but I have the best time playing with my friend Robert, we have been friends since we were in high school.  I dated he's friend and we decided to remain friends.
I had alot of "likes" on this one with my photo group, and now I have two new friends to play this game with...so excited! 
 12/28: Book
These are year books. My Dad's is open, from 1940 he is the guy top left..love my Daddy..can you tell I was a "Daddy's" girl!!
The one on the left is my daughter's from this year the school celebrated 50 years! Go Irish.
My book is on the bottom..same school like three of my kids.
The blue on is my oldest son, he graduated from another high school and was a track star..so proud!
12/23:tree
This is at the food store as you walk in. It's made of Spirte and Coke 12 pks. They make one every month..love them 
12/24: Color
My daughter has a few artist in her life and they made me a calender and this is the month of March..love rainbows! 
12/25: Celebration
My daughter Princess P made this for her sister Queenie..Love the sister love!
This has to be the best event that happen in 2014. 
12/26:Animal
This is a sea gull..not a nice bird at all but fun to watch fly!
They make their homes by water. 
12/21: This is interesting
I found this in Vegas, love the color and those eyes are amazing! 
12/22: Tis the season..
Look carefully at this..its a cake! Found it in Vegas..there were more amazing cakes that I would love to learn how to make, and the candy was the same.














I have had the best time learning how to use this red camera of mine. These pictures are just a few of my happiness. I really need to get the dvd out to learn how to really work this camera.
The next pictures are Jan.1..SKY  Jan.2..Something yellow  Jan 3..me today..Jan 4..I hear.
We might have rain on the first so it might be a little black and white. I cant wait for the 4, up on the corner is a clock that I hear on the hour so I can't wait to share that picture..I will get my walk in and my picture..score!

No comments:

Post a Comment