Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I got Christmas cards..time for me to make some

Teal and Gold
My friend Madison made this for me.  She asked what color's I would like and look how beautiful it turned out.
She is amazing! I really miss writing to her, we have the best laughs.  Now I owe her one that is green, that's what she asked for.  It's kinda a game. 
I love this one, it stands up.  Its from my friend Diane.  She has a card group and make beautiful cards.
I owe her a really nice card.  Even when I don't have time to make a card she still sends me one almost every month, now thats a friend.







Both cards are winners.  I'm so lucky to have friends like these two.  Both of them have been my pen pal's since 2007.  Hard to believe how a section in a magazine called "pen pal's" can help me find fun friends and learn alot from all of them.

I have worked 11 days in a row again and this week I have worked 12 hour days starting at 3 am.  It's been hard but I have a new table partner who keeps me laughing, so its all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment