Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Orchards has moved into Cerritos, Ca

 This is what you see when you walk into the front door and get greeted by the paint department.  I must say they are very friendly in this store and extremely helpful too.  
Way to go Orchards, you hire happy employees!
 Just seeing the color makes me want to paint.
I waited till everyone was gone to take this picture and then the paint guy started talking to me and was interested in my camera.
I had to tell him about my photo a day project....nice man!

The patio section is amazing in this store.
This is just one table that is so beautiful. I love the red and the whole table design.
They also had a sea shell table..so beautiful but, people were standing around so I didn't take a picture, wish I had now.
Another angle of this table. If I had a patio I would buy this whole set. I wish you could see the pillows, they are so pretty.  The one in this picture is of big leaves.  I had a big sunflower one in my hand and should have bought it.
I did buy some flower pots.
When I plant the flowers I will show you what I bought.
I could spend hours in this new store. I hope it makes it in this awful location.
There is a guy with white Spy glasses who is helpful, funny and worth going back to have his help.

Orchards you did a good job with moving into Cerritos, CA 90703 at the corner of Carmenita and South St.
Ifyou are in the area it is a must see.  It is off the 91 freeway exit Carmenita Rd. go south and it is on the west corner where the Ralphs food store is.  When you are at this corner it is confusing due to the county lines cross. Orangethorpe is going to the left into Orange County, going right turns into South Street going into Los Angeles County.  When you are on Carmenita it turns into Moody Street passing Orangethorpe.
You will find your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment