Through Myra's Eyes

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Keurig bouquet

 Happy Birthday Laura.
Last year my son gave Laura a Keurig coffee pot and these are the coffee cups she uses for the machine.
My big ideas to make a fun gift and looks like I pulled it off one more time!
I didn't know what to do for her so, this is what I came up with.
I think it's cute, now I need to make a cake and her gift is done.
This is all I used, along with the cup I got for under a dollar.  I got floral foam and covered it with tissue paper, then put it in the cup.  Used wooden sticks and taped the Keurig cup on the bottom and stuck them around the bottom layer first and moved up.
I added some ribbon and a flat birthday cake cut out and done!
You can do this too.






Thanks for stopping by, I hope you try this too.
If the Keurig company would like to send me some sample to make some other craft gifts, I will be happy to receive them.
I have an idea to make a wreath with these cups.
Happy crafting to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment