Through Myra's Eyes

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Crock Pot Dump Recipes...will I pull out the pot?

Another wonderful recipe book.  This time its all for a Crock Pot.  Sound simple enough but, where did I hide that crock pot..you know what I'm talking about.
Well, my wonderful daughter said, Mom why do you buy those books you never make anything from them.  Well, she does have a point there.
This time I have taken it to work to read on my break, you can see it has been open up..that's a start!!
I might not cook everything in this book but, there are alot of really good ideas.
I have decided on this one.
Mother's Sausage and vegetable soup.
It has all the things I eat, well, not crazy about beans but, I can eat around them. 
And here is the recipe.
Not to hard to make.
So if I put it on at 2am when I leave, maybe someone in my family will turn it off before it burns the house down and then we can eat together.
I have a feeling it will be tested and then eaten by those who are still around until lunch time around here.
I just wonder how many it really feeds.
If I add more will it take longer to cook?
I hope you try this with me and see how it goes for you. 

Happy Cooking with the Crock Pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment