Through Myra's Eyes

Friday, March 6, 2015

I am on Reed's blog..Day 61

I can't began to tell you how excited I am to be on someone's blog.
I wrote to a stranger and he put my card on his blog!!
He even wrote me back,I will have to go to my P.O. Box tomorrow after work.
 I just have to say.. Thank you Reed for all of your kind words, yes I did cry, but happy tears that made me excited that I wrote to you.
  The challenge is on..come on people who read this blog as you are passing through.
Let's see if you can write a letter to a stranger.  Make it simple and put a few things in it about you to make someone smile!  It's really not hard at all.  Takes maybe 30 minutes of your time and a postage stamp.
I stepped out of my comfort zone and now I can say I wrote to a stranger.
Now I need to see if I can write a letter or a post card and leave it somewhere to see what will happen. Reed left on at a Starbucks..Way to go Reed!!
My new lucky number now should be #61..I think I will go play it on the lotto!
 Like always, thanks for stopping in! My numbers on this blog are getting bigger because of you and I am grateful.
I'm off to sleep, must work tomorrow for some of that over time money, we know where that cash will be spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment