Through Myra's Eyes

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

ATC JAM

 JAM means "just add more".
ATC means "artist trading card".  There are three that come in a plastic card holder, they measure 2 1/2" X 3 1/2".
Time to get crafty.
 How you do this is, one person starts this game with three cards and put something on it.  They put their name on the back so we all three know who started it also you can put what you put on it too.
Then they send it out.
I am now the second person.
I need to add something to it (crafty) then put my name on the back and send it to my friend.
This is what I came up with.
Some Washi Tape that looks like grass and some paw prints.
I think it's cute.
On the back I put my name and into the mail it goes to one of my friends who will finish it and she will keep one and send it to the person on the top of the list. She will keep one and send the third one to me.
All three of us get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment