Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Going to try this...One sentence per day journaling...Can I do it??

I was looking at a few well, you know me, more than a few blogs this weekend.  I came upon a blog where this female (girl, lady, women) started this journal called.."one sentence per day journaling". I'm not sure how I can write just one sentence.  When I get started I can't stop at one of anything, that is the start of how I have more lbs. then I want, a longer to do list then anyone I know, but when I started having kids I am so glad that I didn't stop at one I love having a even number!
I'm not sure what I am suppose to write. I guess its what has happened in the whole day.

So today's "one sentence" should be...
    Today is the first day of my journey!



I have so many things I want to do in the next 52 weeks.
I am going to try and lose one lb. a week for the next 52 weeks.
I am going to try to write one sentence in a new book for the next 52 weeks.
I am going to learn how to do 1 new thing every week for the next 52 weeks.
Do you see this theme here? Yes, I have 52 weeks to be 52 years old so I am going to make 52 changes.
There are 52 cards in a deck, 52 weeks in a year and 52 candles on my birthday cake to wish for something that is a secret.

I hope you will be here to help me become a new type of writer, I might need some help. To say few words will be a challenge.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment