Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Just Add More or JAM

This is another one of those ATC JAM's I got in the mail.
It started with a blue card and Lynda put that silver thing in the corner and I had to add something.
I found some pretty paper and started cutting. 
I only had two birds so I did something different on the third card. I think I like this one better. 
All three are done and ready for the mail to another friend who will add something and this will be done.
So the three of us will get one card back.
Wonder if I will get the one without the bird on it back. The first person who started this gets to choose and send it back to me. 
Here's another one.
I'm not sure at all what I will do with this one.
When I get it done they will all look different.
I will take a picture of them and show you.








That's all I have for today. So glad tomorrow is Friday. But, I will work on Saturday too.  SO happy the over time is coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment