Through Myra's Eyes

Friday, September 11, 2015

September Eleventh or Nine Eleven

 We are America,
We are Strong,
We are Proud.
We are the Red White & Blue
We are Free.

Sometimes we get to stand next to Our President.
Share the smile of who we are today and remember where we were on Sept. 11, 2011.

Princess P went to her second day of kindergarten and knew nothing of what was happening across the other side of the U.S.A.  She grew up to know how to be everything it means to be an American. It shows in her smile.
America, the land I live on, the place I have grown up to understand so much from those who have lived here long before me. The land I have worked hard to be who I am today, a land where I have raised my children.  I am proud to say, I live in the United States of America.
We are proud of our colors. We make art that shows our loyalty.
Its not just today that we celebrate our lives here, we display our flag in many places.
This is called quilling. Many small pieces of paper make up this flag.
Simply beautiful.
Clothes pins are used to show the flag.

I want to try and make one of these and hang it on my front door.
I love this picture. 
I tried so hard to get the bear in the picture, the bear is part of my home state of California. NO matter what people say about us who live in CA, I'm still proud of this state.
California my home state, born here and not looking to leave.
Angels the baseball team that is in the next city over.
Can't go anywhere without your local A shirt on.
We share our love for gardening in many ways. We work hard in our boots, and play hard and wear a helmet.












American Sweet Hearts.  They brought us so many years of laughter!


A day that is remembered for so many reasons. A day to say I love America.
Good Night Nine Eleven, until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment