Through Myra's Eyes

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Baby pumpkin has seeds!

Remember this pumpkin I grew last year!!
I decided to open it up before I tossed it out, and look it has a lot of seeds..who knew!
I know I get excited about the most random crap, but this wasn't something I thought would have so much life inside of it. 
The seeds are a good size for something so small.
Now, I'm going to figure out how to keep them dry so I can plant them later.
I also have to figure out when this year I should put them in dirt and watch them grow.
Grow..big word here.
Let's hope they grow.








On another note!!  This blog, yes this fun thing I do all alone with my camera and thoughts, got 53 views yesterday!!  Excitement filled my eyes.  I usually have 6 of you who stop by, believe me I am excited to see you here.  The last time I got a lot of views was when Reed put my blog name on his year of letters blog and a lot of his friends came by to see me, that was about 100 ppl, talk about excited.  How are you Reed?
I just want to say thank you.  There has been days when I don't blog because I just don't get out and do things.  Now that I don't have a job, I really don't do much, I need a job.  I love doing for my kids but, some days are all about cooking, cleaning and then it's dark and I realized I killed a day.  
Goals for the week...
...blog 
...put resume out there
...smile your kids don't like you sad
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment