Through Myra's Eyes

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year to all of my friends who stop by and look around my little space of fun.
Thank goodness 2015 is gone.  Do you feel the same way?
I guess I didn't do or get as much done as I wished so, here's to a new start of doing.
I have a lot of things I really want to get done this year.
 Lets don't make a list, we know where that gets me..never done.

Lets just work on things one at a time. 
I really hope happiness blows in and brings my smile back.  
I hope I can help Princess P hit her goals this year.  Now that she has talked about a few, being a Mother I feel like I really need to step up and help her get them done so she doesn't go threw life thinking that 2016 was a failure.
I really need to get done the things that simply piss me off.  You know the things that you say your going to do but, don't stick with them.
Those Random acts of Kindness, I need to do them for myself this year.

Lets start out slow and move our self to the finish line this year.
Have a great year. 
Send me a comment.
Send me a email
www(.) mymomismyra (@) yahoo (.) com
Write me a note in snail mail
Myra H
P. O. Box 3471
Cerritos, CA 90703
Since I received three xmas cards I'm not thinking I will get many notes from putting my address on my blog.
Have a great day.
The Rose parade is getting started here, it's always a good day to sit and watch flowers go by.
Hugs
Smiles 
Cheers to a NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment