Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Birthday Card & a JAM

My friend Yvonne sent me a card like this, her's had flowers on it, so cute.
Like most of my cards, I have to copy it.
This card is so easy to make and has many possibilities.
The happy birthday pop's out as you open it. 
It's like a surprise in a card.
I made this one really simple.  The friend I gave it to isn't into fancy.
It has everything for a great card, presents, cupcake with a candle, & happy birthday that pop's!
I'm going to make these for my June pen pal exchange with maybe camera's. 
Onto this JAM. Remember it means just add more.
I didn't want to mess this one up because its so pretty already.
I had gotten a doily from a pen pal so I cut it up and used it to put under the popped up tag. Then I decided to add words and I'm not really crazy about the look but, it's ink so its done! 
Here are all three of them ready to go to the last friend.  I'm not sure who I should send this one too.  I was thinking about sending it to my friend who gave me the doily..funny me.
I found two more in a craft box..I must have cleaned up twice and forgot about them. 


I had 22 ppl stop by this blog this weekend. Thank you for dropping in, I really don't know why we cant leave a comment, I must have pushed the wrong button again and it's now silent.  That's okay I'm happy to see you here.
If you want to exchange cards with me or be part of the Jam snail mail me at:
Myra H
P.O. Box 3471
Cerritos, CA 90703
U.S.A.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment