Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Fathers Day

I found this card to make from like always a You Tube lady.  After watching for a few minutes, I was off to find some paper to get started.
The pocket doesn't really show to good in the picture but, it is cool.
I'm giving this to my son for his first Father's Day.

 I have a friend who I call "Daddy-O".
He is always wearing red, white & blue.  He talks like an old sailor.  This card is perfect for him.
He's my baking partner.  We have the best bake off's.
I couldn't figure out why the measurements where not working out the same.  Now looking at them together I see the problem...one is smaller.
I had fun making them.
I made a few other American cards but, I didn't like the light so, I will try again tomorrow.



Happy Father Day to my Dad.
What a great man!

No comments:

Post a Comment