Through Myra's Eyes

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My mail box got a gift

So excited!!My friend Sylvia in KY sent me a letter and a book marker, so excited
I miss her so much. She has been busy too.
She writes the best letters, always love to here what she is up too. 
She has a "Gracie" who is her Great Dane and she has birthday parties for her, so fun.
She also make some beautiful cards.
My favorite song..Some where over the rainbow way up high, there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby. Some where over the rainbow skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
She uses paint chips to make this..so cute!
She made a bunch of these in different colors for a luncheon she had for her group.

When I read her letter I started to cry, I realized how much I miss my friends in the mail.


Looks like work is going to give me some over time and I'm going to take it! Gotta send these sidekicks I have to college so they won't have to work in a fab plant.
I am doing good at cleaning and getting ready to end this month with a clean house.
I haven't done to good on my May challenge..but, didn't we expect me to fail anyways.
There is always the month of June to continue my journey.
Next month is always a good month for me..school is out, nights are good to ride my bike and I get to blow out some more candles!!
Hope you are having a good week.  Until next time....Hugs!!  My

No comments:

Post a Comment