Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, September 14, 2014

My journaling page

A little journaling of  "MY" name. 
So this was the start of taking three colors and then making it your own.  SO the markers I used where yellow, blue and pink.  Then when you mark over them, you find a new color.
This isn't where I was going with this page but how I wrote my name in different ways made it all better, well, maybe I just like how I write my name.  The many personalities of me...lol
This book is showing some signs of learning new things.
The more I look at it the more it looks like a badly made quilt.
I was blog hopping today and found a blog of a lady who makes the best quilts and she has three small kids. When does she have time to cut out pieces and put them together without kids walking out the door and getting into the street?
I just remember sewing when my kids where in bed, I didn't miss out on the things they were doing and the guilt didn't get to me.
Guilt, something I really need to learn to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment