Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, March 23, 2014

chit-chat

Don't be afraid to sparkle a little brighter today.
 Always love to find a great phrase to help you get happy on any day of the week.

Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring.
I feel like this one talks to me when I'm at work trying to help a new girl who is struggling with all the unhelpful ppl I work with.  I will never understand why ppl think a new person will take their job.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
Something I struggle with, I always think of my kids before me. I should work on this when they are all off doing something and I am home alone.  When I'm crafting, I am always happy.  This blog always makes me happy so maybe I'm on the right road and have not noticed that I've started..hahaha

You've got to think anyways so...you might as well think BIG.
Wow, now that's something to think about!  I guess I never want to think to big because I don't really want to be noticed that much.


I hope this has giving  you something to think about.
If you have a favorite that you look at to help you move on, let me know so we can both work on it.

Have a great week, this month is going by so fast.
Remember to smile, it makes others smile back.
Until next time...HUGS, My

No comments:

Post a Comment