Through Myra's Eyes

Friday, March 7, 2014

My son's answer to my question's!

It's always nice to have your children around when you need help on the computer, but in my case, my wonderful son thought I would do better reading it to my self and I guess be, self thought...is that also called a "selfie"?...no that's a whole different book in it's self..lol
So if you see different things going on around here, you will know that my book is useful.  But, its also the 5th Edition.  Wonder what I missed in the first four books??   Well,  I do know there are a few things I want to add to this blog of mine.  And when I find that chapter I will get the job done and I will write about it.
Tomorrow I need to take my car in for an oil change, so I will have some time alone to read. You never know what I can get done after reading a few chapters.  I was hoping for some human help but, that's not going to happen.
Until next time....Happy Reading...Hugs,  My

No comments:

Post a Comment