Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Envelope Art is Fun

Love a artful desk!
Found this ladies blog and she does amazing envelope art and her address is on her blog so I'm not showing anything she doesn't want out there. Maybe my address is something I don't want the world to see, but my mail box hasn't had fun mail in it for a looooonnnngggg time. So maybe something will show up in it.
It's so busy I hope it makes it to her mail box. 
I love this tree stamp from Stampendous. SO, I was trying to make it the focus but the my big idea of a rainbow came into this whole thing and off I went.  I'm such a late 70's early 80"s girl forever! THen I put in my favorite vw stamp and made it look like a postage stamp in the wrong place.
On the back I stamped Thank You with my cat stamp next to it. I guess it's to say to Jean, thank you for helping me find a fun thing to do on a day full of earthquakes.
I'm going to make a card with the tree on it to say Hi and this is my hobby, & love your blog.

I think by now you know I live in Southern California and I live close to Brea, LaHabra & Fullerton, which is where the earthquakes are coming from. On Friday night we had a really bad one and one of my favorite glass picture frames hit the floor and broke. Pictures fell off the walls and the cupboard doors came open and lights blinked. Then I tried to sleep since I had to be on the freeway at 3a.m. to clock in at work at 4a.m. It's been a shaking weekend and have felt some good one's today.  I feel a little sea sick from the movement. Just happy to have a home that is still standing, along with the electricity still on.
I'm going off on my bike later to find things to take pictures of for the search for Roy G Biv..I'm looking for all things Green.
Thanks for stopping by....Make a envelope for fun...Keep stampin', My

No comments:

Post a Comment