Through Myra's Eyes

Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Purse Project



Look what I made with my new envelope punch board. so excited!!
I used a 12 X 12 piece of  Printery Collection "Signature". I think I like the inside piece better, oh well there is always more paper in the bag of goodies to play with.
It wasn't that hard to make but it will take some time to make it with different paper.

Next one will have a smaller slot on the top and a different paper will make it look more like a purse then a box.
I was thinking about putting more flowers on the bottom.  I made them with my scallop punch. I punched out three flowers and put a gem in the middle. 
This wasn't how the direction went so I made my own way to give it a Myra touch.  And that's what it got along with a bad picture...hahhaha 
I need to practice on this...
1. A better flower
2. Better picture taking.


This is the inside of the purse.
I really like this project. I'm excited that I made it.
My next one will be for a birthday present for a girl at work who is turning "25" on March 10th.
Once I get the way of turning  and scoring and punching, I think I will do good at this new toy of mine!






Happy March 1st.  It rained all day here. Hope it's a great start of the month for you!
Happy Stamping to you!
Let's see what March brings to all of us.
Until then, it's always great seeing you here, 
    Always a smile, My

No comments:

Post a Comment