Through Myra's Eyes

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Broccoli cheese omelet

Not to hard to make.  Heat oven to 425f., spray a 9 inch baking dish. Cut up broccoli, steam cook it, layer it in the dish. Put about 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese over broccoli.  Whisk 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese spread, 8 eggs, and 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese until blended.
Pour over broccoli. Add cheese on top.
Bake 25 mins.
This is the finish master piece!
It feed 6, just like it said.
This is all you need:
12 oz. of broccoli
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese spread (in tub)
8 eggs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

I found this on page 1 of Kraft Food & Family Mag.



As I sit here coughing my guts out and blowing my nose, I don't know why I went to the doctor in the first place. It cost me money and I'm still as sick as I was when I went there two days ago.
Things will get better.
I hope you have a great day and try this recipe for fun.
Make a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment