Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Kraft Magazine May 2015 Food & Family

Found this magazine and how could I not buy it.  This cake talked to me.
I have never seen this magazine and now I will be on the look out for more issues!
It's the Spring '15 issue..to be displayed until May 19, 2015..$5.99u.s.d.
Kraft Kitchens Expert Susanne Stark has done a great job on this one!
There are 60 pages of yum yum.
Here are a few of my favorites..enjoy! 
Princess P and I got this together..winner!
I have never made a two layer cake but with the easy steps on page 35 you can't go wrong and it was tasty.
I found the color sugar and we went for yellow, orange and pink. All you do is cut marshmallows at a slant and put the sugar on the wet part.
What a beautiful cake.
I took it to work for my Alicia birthday.
She was so excited. Then the tasting began at 10am, we eat lunch at 7:30 a.m.
The boss said how much he liked it...big whoa.
This is page 35.  Can you see how many times I have used this mag now..lol
I need to make the chocolate one next. 
At the bottom is direction on how to arrange the marshmallows, we put the sugar in a bowl and dip them in..easier.
We are going to try the mini mellows and see what we come up with.
You can do this trust me its so easy and everyone thinks you have talent!!hahaha..but you do.
This is a must salad.  So easy.
Its 2 cups of rotini pasta, mix 1/2 cup of ranch dressing, 1/4 cup of miracle whip
Chopped romaine lettuce, I used more then a cup.
Chopped cherry tomatoes, bacon bites & some avocado if you want..thats it, so good
I'm going to put sunflower seeds in it next time.
Don't you love the vintage brown tupperware bowl..lol
It looks like a mess here but oh so yummy.
So simple, find it on page 44 
This is my next master piece..lol
It's a potato that you cut and put cheese and meat in the cuts.
Who doesn't love a potato!!!
Looks hard but it isn't, find it on page 8. 
They call this a pancake, I call this..a must to make!
3 eggs, 3/4 cup of milk, 3 tbsp. butter, melted, 3/4 cup of flour, 1 tbsp. cornstarch,  strawberries, blackberries, strawberry flavor gelatin 1/2 cup of water and 2 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
Use a 9 inch deep dish pie plate, bake for 25-35 mins.
Now how hard can that be..find this on pg.58..its called Fresh berry dutch baby pancake.
Gnocchi..I don't know about the spelling but I do know I love this stuff.
I have always found it in hard plastic on the top shelf of the store.  Now I can make it myself..so happy.
This is a must try, page 11
This is made by Kraft Kitchens Expert Floria Hernandez, its called Perfect Philly gnocchi with fresh tomato sauce.





I hope you find time to make some of these like I have. I'm so excited that I found this magazine.
Have a great Sunday.
I'm off to full my day with happiness..Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment