Through Myra's Eyes

Friday, May 22, 2015

Good bye David Letterman

A finally farewell to a man who has made me laugh so many nights.
Dave Letterman is someone I never met and hoped I would someday go to New York and see his show.  That will never happen now.
I started watching him on my little black & white t.v. and last night sat with three of my kids, watching his last show on our flat screen. How our lives change through time. Mine for the better. 
Dave's show had so many things to laugh with, from stupid pet tricks to him throwing things off New York buildings. Who could forget his top 10 list that where always funny, and then there was the slow nights that he would bring out Regis.
Good Bye Dave..Enjoy your retirement, Harry your son and time to do what makes you happy!
You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment