Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy October

Hello October.
It is still hot here in Sunny Southern California.
I found this leaf on a step while walking out of my favorite hiding place.
I wonder how far it flew? 
Its the season for these beautiful orange flowers.
They are everywhere. I just wish I could draw these. I do have a stamp like them and can never make them look this amazing.


Life is always better when the computer works.
It Thursday and that means I have had a few hours alone. 

I'm learning to do things that make me have a secret...sshhh..I will tell you later.
Have you ever had a secret, you know what I mean...on of Those secrets we keep...I have a new secret place.  I can write, play with others that enjoy my same fun and it all starts with Myra. Can you guess what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment