Through Myra's Eyes

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Mega Millions Please

It seems that every December someone wins the Mega Millions.  I would like it to be me this time!
I know we all dream of this happening to us, its like Santa bringing us that favorite gift. 
This would be a gift of all times.
Could you see me with that much money?  Oh I could.  I would do amazing things.  
This would be more then a bucket list.  I have a few people I would love to make one of their dreams come true.
Buying this ticket is all from a conversation I had with Baby Girl.  I said to her, if I win the lottery we can move to PA.  What was I thinking?  Well, I was thinking that she really wants to go to Penn State really bad. The only way I can think of sending her there will be to win the lottery.  
One can only win if they buy a ticket.  SO here is my ticket.  I hope you play this week too and maybe we can win together!
Winning will feel so good.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment