Through Myra's Eyes

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It's starting to look like xmas in my bathroom

A new shower curtain, towels, a candle and a new rug...it must be xmas.
I have never made my bathroom look this good.  What got into me?
Well, my God Mother is coming from MN in 14 days, so I decided maybe I should make this small place look better.

Wow, towels too.
I really like them, I'm serious.
I only bought these two, can't get to carried away with this xmas stuff.
My friend Judy gave me this rug as a xmas gift.  She made it. I really got to pick it out.  She had others but, this one caught my eye.
I was going to put it in front of my kitchen sink but, then when I go so involved with this bathroom, I decided to use it.
Isn't this the smallest bathroom you have ever seen. One step back and you are out the door.
I know I should be happy I have a bathroom.

I hope I can get the lines out of this shower curtain.
All this came from Bed Bath and Beyond...so pretty!
Happy December.

No comments:

Post a Comment