Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Photo A Day..Week 52

Have you been taking pictures all year?  Me either.  I started out not so bad but, then something happen along the way to find life and here I am, week 52.
They are going back to a monthly list.  That means you can take a picture early and have it saved and not fall behind like me.
That is how I started.  It was easier.  If I saw a bench that I thought was cool, I knew I needed it later in the list.
I'm looking at this list now and thinking, am I really into this list? NO, not really.  I'm really not into this merry cheery thing at all. Maybe next year, but I said that last year didn't I?
I have gotten three Christmas cards so far in my mail box. Yes, I sent out over 20. That is ok, I did what I said I would do and that was to make cards and send them to be on time and that I finished.
Have a great Sunday and find some cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment