Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Oh Christmas Card, La La La

Christmas cards to send to all of those friends who have no idea what I've been up too all year.  I have been missing in life for a while.  
No good excuse just...life.  But, I do have a cell phone and I do say hello that way.
But, I got my craft on so now I must send these cards to those who are still talking to me.
I really love this one.
It was so easy to make.
They were cut out on a xmas piece and a tag. 
I'm so lazy, I bought the blank cards with envelopes.
This one is going to Baby Girls new friends family.
That guy I'm not suppose to know is important to her.
This one was a lets try something that looks easy but, it really wasn't.  I feel like it looks like a Charlie Brown tree.  You know that one that should have never been cut this year.










I hope you get your cards out. I'm usually never on time but, it looks like this year will be a big surprise!
Less than two weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment