Through Myra's Eyes

Sunday, November 15, 2015

A good day with friends

Today I went to see my friend Jenny, along with her Mom Judy, Her Dad Johnny and her brother John.
I love how they all start with "J"!!
WE had some really fun laughs and I said, "Hey Jenny, you need to start a blog".
We thought about what to call it and what she would put on it.
Coming up with a name for a blog isn't so easy.
But, together we get some ideas and now we are going to get her a blog started.
When it's all up and going I will let you know, so you can go visit it.
I think I might have got her Mom wanting one too!  Yes, we will have fun.

Just gotta to say..Thank you Jenny for always being my friend and keeping me laughing when I wanted to cry.
Thank you Judy for being that extra hug that I need when all else failed.
I'm so lucky to have friends like you.

I have something new to bake..thank you to Dad Johnny.
It's called Apple Cider Pumpkin Muffins with apple cider glaze.
All it take is a challenge and I'm up and ready to make mine better!!
Yes, it's a challenge...who can make better muffins...me or him.
He's changing his up and I'm going by what is on the paper.

Tomorrow is baking day and I am up for it!
See you here tomorrow and I will show you what I baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment