Through Myra's Eyes

Monday, November 23, 2015

Building Rome..setting some goals

Since Rome wasn't built in a day..I found a blog, where on Sunday you make a list of goal and try to complete them by the next Sunday.
You know me, always up for a challenge and never making it to the end. But, since this is only a week not a month worth, I'm going to give this one my best shot.
I made them easy so maybe I will be able to complete them.

So I started off with a 15 min. walk. That is something I'm really doing good at so, I know this one is possible.
Make 10 Christmas cards, the one on the left is one down and nine more to go.
Some of you know I started a new blog on word press and there is this thing called "link" I really need to figure out how to use that.  Making curtains for my kitchen is something I have wanted to do for months now, I just need to sit and do it.  Make a dentist appt...ouch..but my mouth will thank me.
I will keep you posted on my progress.
I should have put on my list to make a list of things I'm thankful for.
Always thankful for...
Being a Mom..it has made me a complete person
Being able to cook..the way to someones love is food..or something like that.
Walking..to be able to walk out the door when I need some air is the best feeling.
Smiling..it is something that comes easy for me even when others would be crying.
Laughing..it is the best feeling ever.
Time..i love to find time to waste, it gets me ready for the busy time.
Being creative..time well spent!

I know there are more but these are the top 7.
Enjoy a short work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment